Old Version of TeamViewer 7.0.15723
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Updates are installed automatically
- TeamViewer Accounts don't require a username anymore
- Various other minor fixes and improvements
With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls. It is possible to access a machine running TeamViewer with a web browser. While the main focus of the application is remote control of computers, collaboration and presentation features are included.
- TeamViewer is the one-stop solution for everything you need: TeamViewer includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. System service installations even allow remote reboot and reconnect.
- TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders to and from a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
- TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- With TeamViewer partner list you can see who is available and connect with them in one mouse click.
- TeamViewer allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Share live demos, products, and presentations over the Internet within seconds.
- If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
- On the road and need to control a remote computer? Why don't you use TeamViewer Web Connector? The purely html and flash based solution can be used from nearly any browser and operating system.
- TeamViewer offers a free version for non-commercial use.
- Whether you have a LAN or dial-up connection, TeamViewer optimizes display quality and speed depending on your network connection.
- More information is available at http://www.teamviewer.com/en/products/benefits.aspx
Updates : TeamViewer Updates
Did You Know?
TeamViewer GmbH was founded in 2005 in Uhingen, Germany.