Old Version of TeraCopy 2.00
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Fixed: Error when copying entire drive.
- Changed: Test result displayed as 'N files match, N errors'.
- Changed: Rename files by appending _(number).
- Added: 'WaitBeforeClose=N' option (ini file). Set to 1000 for 1 second. …
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
Updates : TeraCopy Updates
Did You Know?
TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.