Old Version of Total Commander 8.50 (Beta 10)
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Fixed: WatchDirs option: File could disappear from the list if it was created, deleted and recreated within 1 second (32/64)
- Fixed: FTP, upload very large file, control connection lost during upload -> 20 seconds timeout to detect…
Total Commander is a file manager for Windows, a program like Windows Explorer to copy, move or delete files. However, Total Commander can do much more than Explorer, e.g. pack and unpack files, access ftp servers, compare files by content, etc!
Total Commander Features
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Long filenames in Windows 95/98 and Windows NT (16 and 32-bit version)!
- Direct access to Network Neighbourhood
- Supports Drag & Drop with Explorer/the Desktop etc.
- Extended copying, moving, renaming and deleting of entire trees (Enables deleting "full" directories).
- Compare files by content.
- Synchronize directories (with subdirs), or a directory with a ZIP file.
- Built-in FTP client supports most public FTP servers, and some mainframes
- FTP and WWW proxies for FTP connections; new also SOCKS4+5.
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. The appropriate archiving program is automatically called. pkzip, arj, lha, rar, ace and uc2 are all supported.
- Built-in ZIP-compatible packer, supports long filenames!
Updates : Total Commander Updates
Did You Know?
Total Commander version 7.5a corrects errors which were found only after the release of Total Commander 7.50 final, mainly in the print function in Lister (for Unicode files), when unpacking certain encrypted zip files, and slow moving of directories within the same drive.