Old Version of UltraVNC 220.127.116.11 (x64)
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- server site scaling crash server and/or viewer
- (This also solve situations where the resolution after reconnect differ
- from the original)
- wallpaper fixed (aero/wallpaper +services crash seems also solved)
Screenshots are not available for this software
UltraVNC allows the use of a remote computer as if the user were in front of it. This is achieved by sending mouse movements and key-presses to the remote computer, and replicating the remote computer's display (subject to differences in resolution) locally in real time. UltraVNC bears a strong resemblance to RealVNC Free Edition. However, in addition to remote control it adds various features, such as an encryption plugin to secure the client/server connection. It also supports file transfers, chat functionality and various authentication methods. The two computers must be on the same network (which may be the Internet). The software is free and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
UltraVNC Server and Viewer are a powerful, easy to use, free software that can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer). The program allows the viewer to use their mouse and keyboard to control the Server Computer remotely. UltraVNC is a VNC application that is tailored towards Windows PCs, with several features not found in other VNC products.
Who uses UltraVNC
- Help desk (Internal External)
- IT departments
- Remote Computer Support companies
- Remote Computer Access
- Remote demonstration
- eLearning, classroom control
- Individuals that want to help their relatives and friends, or access their home PC from work or cybercafes
Updates : UltraVNC Updates
Did You Know?
uVNC was created at the ATT Research Labs de Cambridge.