Old Version of Unlocker
Legacy OS support
Unlocker is an easy way to delete a file. Often as a Windows user you get those annoying messages that do not let you delete a file. Unlocker finds where that file is being used and tries to stop it and lets you delete it.
Unlocker fixes common messages like:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Updates : Unlocker Updates
Did You Know?
To delete a file, simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker.