Old Version of Unlocker 1.8.4
Legacy OS support
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- New language: Belarusian thanks to Aleg Azarousky
- New feature: Access to Delete / Rename / Move options from command line
- Improved behavior: Power users do not need rights to modify registry anymore to run Unlocker as long…
Unlocker is an easy way to delete a file. Often as a Windows user you get those annoying messages that do not let you delete a file. Unlocker finds where that file is being used and tries to stop it and lets you delete it.
Unlocker fixes common messages like:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Updates : Unlocker Updates
Did You Know?
Unlocker supports many languages