Old Version of uTorrent 3.4.1 Build 31224 (Beta)
Legacy OS support
53 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1
- 2014-05-015: Version 3.4.1 (build 31227) Stable
- Added: Text to installer welcome screen
- Fixed: Settings file growing
- Fixed: Right click a label listed in the tree and say "add", the newly added torrent won't have that…
uTorrent is the smallest torrent client out on the net.
uTorrent is a freeware BitTorrent client currently for Microsoft Windows only. The entire program is a single 576 KiB executable (as of January 2007). It was designed to use as little of a computer's resources as possible while offering equivalent functionality of heavily featured clients, such as Azureus or BitComet. Its title is frequently abbreviated as 'uT' or 'uT' (as it is difficult to type 'u' using many keyboard layouts). uTorrent is written in C++.
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Customizable search bar and icons
- Unicode support. It utilizes embedded Unicode support for Windows 95/98/ME, avoiding the need for the Microsoft Layer for Unicode which is several times the size of uTorrent.
- UPnP support for all versions of Windows, implemented without the use of Windows XP's UPnP framework.
- No advertising or spyware
- Customizable user interface design
Updates : uTorrent Updates
Did You Know?
Small enough to run off a USB key, but powerful enough to download any torrent in a jiffy (if it's got enough seeders), uTorrent 2.0 is easy on the eyes and smart on your network. The memory footprint for uTorrent is very small, and system resources are barely touched.