Old Version of uTorrent 3.0 (x64)
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Fix: Files would be permanently deleted when "Delete to trash" option was selected
- Fix: Play / Stream button would disappear
- Change: Layout in Info tab is now more compact
- Fix: Restore tooltips for buttons…
uTorrent is the smallest torrent client out on the net.
uTorrent is a freeware BitTorrent client currently for Microsoft Windows only. The entire program is a single 576 KiB executable (as of January 2007). It was designed to use as little of a computer's resources as possible while offering equivalent functionality of heavily featured clients, such as Azureus or BitComet. Its title is frequently abbreviated as 'uT' or 'uT' (as it is difficult to type 'u' using many keyboard layouts). uTorrent is written in C++.
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Customizable search bar and icons
- Unicode support. It utilizes embedded Unicode support for Windows 95/98/ME, avoiding the need for the Microsoft Layer for Unicode which is several times the size of uTorrent.
- UPnP support for all versions of Windows, implemented without the use of Windows XP's UPnP framework.
- No advertising or spyware
- Customizable user interface design
Updates : uTorrent Updates
Did You Know?
µTorrent is a BitTorrent client. A 'client' in this case is a computer program that follows the rules of a protocol. For example, HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) is the protocol used to download web pages and other content - like this page - and your HTTP client (or browser) is the program you use to get those web pages.