Old Version of uTorrent 3.0 Build 25824
Legacy OS support
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Fix: Hang writing partfile for multifile torrent containing a file > 4GB
uTorrent is the smallest torrent client out on the net.
uTorrent is a freeware BitTorrent client currently for Microsoft Windows only. The entire program is a single 576 KiB executable (as of January 2007). It was designed to use as little of a computer's resources as possible while offering equivalent functionality of heavily featured clients, such as Azureus or BitComet. Its title is frequently abbreviated as 'uT' or 'uT' (as it is difficult to type 'u' using many keyboard layouts). uTorrent is written in C++.
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Customizable search bar and icons
- Unicode support. It utilizes embedded Unicode support for Windows 95/98/ME, avoiding the need for the Microsoft Layer for Unicode which is several times the size of uTorrent.
- UPnP support for all versions of Windows, implemented without the use of Windows XP's UPnP framework.
- No advertising or spyware
- Customizable user interface design
Updates : uTorrent Updates
Did You Know?
While you're torrenting, you shouldn't be surprised to find that other programs that use your Internet connection slow down, but the latest version of uTorrent has an answer to that. Called uTorrent Protocol, or uTP, it's a built-in throttling that detects network congestion and slows down the torrent until the traffic jam has dissipated.