Old Version of Virtual Clone Drive 220.127.116.11
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- New: Added "Read physical DVD Structure" command
- New: Added usage of Layer Break position from CloneCD images
- New: Added /u command line option to VCDMount.exe to unmount an image
- New: Added /d command line…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Virtual Clone Drive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.
Virtual Clone Drive Features
- Supports all common formats such as ISO, BIN, CUE
- Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Double-click on the image to mount
- Freeware, use it at no cost.
Virtual Clone Drive is property of SlySoft .
Updates : Virtual Clone Drive Updates
Did You Know?
Virtual CloneDrive Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time, its easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive. Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.