Old Version of WinSCP 3.5.6
Legacy OS support
43 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Default drag&drop operation, when transferring to local directory, is Ã¢â¬ÅcopyÃ¢â¬Â, when shells extension is used.
- When session is closed as result of Disconnect when operation finishes option, the message dialog asks whether…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
WinSCP is found to be usefull and popular among the iPhone Jailbreaking people as an inportant utility for transferring data to and from the iPhone devices.