Old Version of WinSCP 2.2.0
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- WinSCP2 is no longer BETA.
- Simple console that enables user to execute arbitrary command (it must not require any user input).
- Directory bookmarks for both local and remote panel. Bookmarks can be used from Open directory…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Using the SSH protocol from PuTTY and FTP protocol from FileZilla, combining them and implementing some, was the birth of WinSCP.