Old Version of WinSCP 4.0.4
Legacy OS support
43 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Fallback to simple FTP LIST command, when LIST -a fails.
- Workaround for bug in Windows Vista preventing selection of files with keyboard.
- Offline network drives are not scanned on startup to prevent long delays before a main…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Using the SSH protocol from PuTTY and FTP protocol from FileZilla, combining them and implementing some, was the birth of WinSCP.