Old Version of WinSCP 4.2.8
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- File size masks are allowed in script commands. 555
- Change: Conversion of timestamps between local and remote systems with respect to DST follows changes introduced in Windows 7. 564 This breaks synchronization when you used previous…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Some of the features WinSCP containe also are the Explorer and Commander interfaces, optionally stores session information optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media