Old Version of WinSCP 4.3.1
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0c.
- File renaming is not started, when only focusing file panel.
- Bug fix: Failure when logging in ad-hoc session.
- Bug fix: Failure when directory is reloaded while renaming file. …
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
WinSCP Developers started around May 2000 and kept up. Originally it was hosted by the University of Economics in Prague, where its author worked at the time. Since July of the year 2003 it is licensed under the GNU GPL and hosted on SourceForge.