Old Version of WinSCP 4.3.2
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0d.
- Enabled TLS extensions in OpenSSL, what resolves problems with some FTP servers. 658
- Change: Compare directories command uses Shift+F2 shortcut instead of Ctrl+C. 641
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Discribing the features that WinSCP includes can take a long time so the headlines are: Batch file scripting and command-line interface, directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways, Integrated text editor, Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH.