Old Version of WinSCP 4.3.2
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0d.
- Enabled TLS extensions in OpenSSL, what resolves problems with some FTP servers. 658
- Change: Compare directories command uses Shift+F2 shortcut instead of Ctrl+C. 641
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
WinSCP has an amazing Features like the Graphical user interface which is Translated into several languages, it has the ability of Integration with Windows (drag and drop, URL, shortcut icons) and U3 support, it can handle All common operations with files and it support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol.