Old Version of WinSCP 4.3.5
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Bug fix: Translations were not included in setup. 713
- Bug fix: Versions of 3rd party components were not updated in translations. 715
- Back-propagates some improvements and fixes from 5.0 - 5.0.2 beta releases:
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
WinSCP Developers started around May 2000 and kept up. Originally it was hosted by the University of Economics in Prague, where its author worked at the time. Since July of the year 2003 it is licensed under the GNU GPL and hosted on SourceForge.