Old Version of WinSCP 4.3.5
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Bug fix: Translations were not included in setup. 713
- Bug fix: Versions of 3rd party components were not updated in translations. 715
- Back-propagates some improvements and fixes from 5.0 - 5.0.2 beta releases:
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Using the SSH protocol from PuTTY and FTP protocol from FileZilla, combining them and implementing some, was the birth of WinSCP.