Version History of Ethereal 0.9.5
- This version fixes several potential security problems revealed since the release of 0.9.4.
- New Features
- The ability to read packet data from a pipe was enhanced. Printing under Windows now works.
- New Protocols
- 802.3 LACP, Apache JServ, AODV6, DCERPC Browser, Java RMI, TAPI
- Updated Protocols
- ATM, BGP, BOOTP, DCE RPC, EPM, Frame Relay, GTP, L2TP, LMP, MAPI, MIP, MMSE, MTP3, NCP, NFS, NSPI, PPP, Q2931, RADIUS, RSVP, SCSI, SCTP, SMB, SNA, SOCKS, SPOOLSS, SRVSVC, SunATM, TFTP, TNS, Token Ring, UCP, VJ TCP/IP, WCP, WEP, WSP, WTP
- Capture File Updates
- Ethereal can now write LANalyzer files. The Sniffer, nettl, snoop, NetXRay, and libpcap code all received updates.