Version History of Wireshark 1.2.8
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed. See the security advisory for details and a workaround.
- The DOCSIS dissector could crash. (Bug 4644), (bug 4646)
Versions affected: 0.9.6 to 1.0.12, 1.2.0 to 1.2.7
The following bugs have been fixed:
- HTTP parser limits with Content-Length. (Bug 1958)
- MATE dissector bug with GOGs. (Bug 3010)
- Changing fonts and deleting system time from preferences, results in wireshark crash. (Bug 3387)
- ERF file starting with record with timestamp=0,1 or 2 not recognized as ERF file. (Bug 4503)
- The SSL dissector can not correctly resemple SSL records when the record header is spit between packets. (Bug 4535)
- TCP reassembly can call subdissector with incorrect TCP sequence number. (Bug 4624)
- PTP dissector displays big correction field values wrong. (Bug 4635)
- MSF is at Anthorn, not Rugby. (Bug 4678)
- ProtoField __tostring() description is missing in Wireshark's Lua API Reference Manual. (Bug 4695)
- EVRC packet bundling not handled correctly. (Bug 4718)
- Completely unresponsive when run very first time by root user. (Bug 4308)
New and Updated Features
There are no new features in this release.
New Protocol Support
There are no new protocols in this release.
Updated Protocol Support
DOCSIS, HTTP, SSL
Updated Capture File Support