Version History of Wireshark 1.4.1 (x64)
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed. See the security advisory for details and a workaround.
- The Penetration Test Team of NCNIPC (China) discovered that the ASN.1 BER dissector was susceptible to a stack overflow. (Bug 5230) Versions affected: All previous versions up to and including 1.2.11 and 1.4.0. CVE-2010-????
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Wireshark may appear offscreen on multi-monitor Windows systems. (Bug 553)
- Incorrect behavior using sorting in the packet list. (Bug 2225)
- Cooked-capture dissector should omit the source address field if empty. (Bug 2519)
- MySQL dissector doesn't dissect MySQL stream. (Bug 2691)
- Wireshark crashes if active display filter macro is renamed. (Bug 5002)
- Incorrect dissection of MAP V2 PRN_ACK. (Bug 5076)
- TCP bytes_in_flight becomes inflated with lost packets. (Bug 5132)
- Wireshark fails to start on Windows XP 64bit. (Bug 5160)
- GTP header is exported in PDML with an incorrect size. (Bug 5162)
- Packet list hidden columns will not be parsed correctly from preferences file. (Bug 5163)
- Wireshark does not display the t.38 graph. (Bug 5165)
- Wireshark don't show mgcp calls in "Telephony ? VoIP calls". (Bug 5167)
- Wireshark 1.4.0 & VoIP calls "Prepare Filter" problem. (Bug 5172)
- GTPv2: IMSI is decoded improperly. (Bug 5179)
- [NAS EPS] EPS Quality of Service IE decoding is wrong. (Bug 5186)
- Wireshark mistakenly writes "not all data available" for IPv4 checksum. (Bug 5194)
- GSM: Cell Channel Description, range 1024 format. (Bug 5214)
- Wrong SDP interpretation on VoIP call flow chart. (Bug 5220)
- The CLDAP attribute value on a CLDAP reply is no longer being decoded. (Bug 5239)
- [NAS EPS] Traffic Flow Template IE dissection bugs. (Bug 5243)
- [NAS EPS] Use Request Type IE defined in 3GPP 24.008. (Bug 5246)
- NTLMSSP_AUTH domain and username truncated to first letter with IE8/Windows7 (generating the NTLM packet). (Bug 5251)
- IPv6 RH0: dest addr is to be used i.s.o. last RH address when 0 segments remain. (Bug 5252)
- EIGRP dissection error in Flags field in external route TLVs. (Bug 5261)
- MRP packet is not correctly parsed in PROFINET multiple write record request. (Bug 5267)
- MySQL Enhancement: support of Show Fields and bug fix. (Bug 5271)
- [NAS EPS] Fix TFT decoding when having several Packet Filters defined. (Bug 5274)
- Crash if using ssl.debug.file with no password for ssl.keys_list. (Bug 5277)
New and Updated Features
- There are no new features in this release.
New Protocol Support
- There are no new protocols in this release.
Updated Protocol Support
- ASN.1 BER, ASN.1 PER, EIGRP, GSM A RR, GSM Management, GSM MAP, GTP, GTPv2, ICMPv6, Interlink, IPv4, IPv6, IPX, LDAP, LLC, MySQL, NAS EPS, NTLMSSP, PN-IO, PPP, RPC, SDP, SLL, SSL, TCP
New and Updated Capture File Support
- There are no new or updated capture file formats in this release.