旧版本 Hamachi 188.8.131.52
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Added notifications in a form of system tray balloons; this feature can be turned off via hamachi-override.ini
- Added an option of enabling diagnostic log from the Preferences, system page. Maximum log size defaults to 16 Megs, split…
LogMeIn Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking (VPN) application. In other words Hamachi is a program that allows you to arrange multiple computers into their own secure network just as if they were connected by a physical network cable. Hamachi is fast, secure and simple. Its core version is also free.
Hamachi is frequently used for gaming and remote administration. The vendor provides free basic service and extra features for a fee.
- Hamachi gives you LAN over the Internet. Virtually any application that works over local/home networks can also be used over Hamachi networks.
- Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking application with an open security architecture and NAT-to-NAT traversal capabilities.
- Hamachi is secure. All Hamachi communications are encrypted and authenticated with industry-standard algorithms and protocols. Nobody will be able to see what two Hamachi peers are talking about. Not even us.
- Great effort went into designing and polishing the Hamachi user interface. The result is sleek, simple and intuitive; yet still very functional. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Hamachi software contains no spyware, bannerware or any other -ware unrelated to its purpose. And it never will.
更新 : Hamachi 更新
Did You Know?
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.