PHP-Nuke is a web based automated news publishing and content management system (a 'nuke') based on PHP and MySQL. The system is fully controlled using a web-based user interface. PHP-Nuke was originally a fork of the Thatware news portal system.
The system is released as free software under the GNU General Public License. Until version 7.5, the latest version of the software was freely downloadable from the PHP-Nuke website; version 7.5 is the first version for which a US$10 download charge is made. It requires a web server which supports the PHP extension (such as the Apache HTTP Server), as well as an SQL database (such as MySQL, mSQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, Adabas, Sybase or InterBase).
- PHP-Nuke is to allow a webmaster to create a community-based portal
- Users can comment on these articles using the comments system
- Modules may be added to the PHP-Nuke system
- PHP-Nuke is able to support many languages
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Its look and feel can also be customized
更新 : PHP-Nuke 更新
Did You Know?
PHP-Nuke was a free web application self-described as a web interface system but it can be characterized as a content management system.