旧版本 VLC Player 2.2.1 (x64)
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8 x64
- Fix compilation with older libavcodec versions
- Fix some VP9 decoding
- Fix flac crashes
- Fix lpcm channel ordering
- Fix potential NULL dereference in dmo
- Fix teletext framing code in DVB PES packets …
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
更新 : VLC Player 更新
Did You Know?
VLC on GNU/Linux, Solaris, and Microsoft Windows has playback control support via libcdio and libvcdinfo. On other platforms, SVCD support varies depending on the availability of these libraries. (Volunteers for adding support are always welcome.). Handling still frames (often used in menus) and switching between different video formats is problematic.