旧版本 Safari 5.0.5
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Available for: Mac OS X v10.5.8, Mac OS X Server v10.5.8, Mac OS X v10.6.5 or later, Mac OS X Server v10.6.5 or later, Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later
- Impact: Visiting a maliciously crafted website may…
Safari is a web browser developed by Apple Inc. First released as a public beta on January 7, 2003 Apple has also made Safari the native browser for the iPhone OS. A version of Safari for the Microsoft Windows operating system was first released on June 11, 2007, and supports both Windows XP and Windows Vista. At the 2007 Worldwide Developers Conference, Jobs announced Safari 3 for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. At the announcement, he ran a benchmark, based on the iBench browser test suite, hence claiming that Safari was the fastest browser. External measurement of HTTP load times suggested that Safari was the fastest browser on the Windows platform in terms of initial data loading over the Internet, but is tied with Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox when comparing loading from caches.
- Tabbed browsing
- Bookmark Management
- A resizable web-search box in the toolbar which uses Google on the Mac and either Google or Yahoo! on Windows
- Pop-up ad blocking
- History and bookmark search
- Text search
- MultiBars let you customize up to ten different browser toolbars you can access with a single click.
- Expandable text boxes
Did You Know?
Bookmarks live in the Bookmarks menu, while a select few are in a tiny toolbar below the address bar, and that's all you'll find--Safari really maximizes page real estate. If you add more bookmarks than can fit on the bar, a double arrow appears indicating a pop-up menu for the rest, just like the Finder's toolbar.