版本历史 Audacity 2.0.2
- "Retain labels" Interface Preference did not retain labels for a region that snapped exactly to both label edges.
- Projects did not save the track selected state.
- (OS X, Linux) Timer Record: Interlinking of the Start, End and Duration controls was broken.
- (Windows) JAWS screen-reader did not read the "Draw curves" and "Graphic EQ" radio buttons in Equalization correctly.
Envelopes and Clips
- Exporting (or any render operation) on a track containing split lines could create clicks at the split lines.
Effects and Analysis
- Normalize could crash if the track name contained "%".
Changes and Improvements
- Duration controls when generating at a point now default to hh:mm:ss + milliseconds format. Selection Toolbar also defaults to that format on first installation or resetting preferences.
- Toolbars visual improvements:
- "Snap To" in Selection Toolbar now has an explanatory tooltip
- Device Toolbar tooltips now display the selected device
- Increased default width of Device Toolbar and Meter Toolbar.
- Improvements and some bug fixes to Nyquist effects, including:
- Delay (new option to prevent duration change)
- Sample Data Export (new "L-R on Same Line" layout option)
- Risset Drum (new "Amplitude" slider).
- Importing a labels file writes the file name to the name of the Label Track, and exporting a labels file offers the name of the last Label Track in the project.
- Removed the "Audio cache" option from Directories Preferences due to frequent crash reports. All data operations will now be written to disk and not to RAM.
- Removed the FFmpeg "On-Demand" option from Libraries Preferences (this fixes Audacity not building if configured --without-ffmpeg).
- Compilation: Progress on making the Modules feature mainstream. Modules can now be individually enabled and disabled in Preferences.