旧版本 Eraser 5.8.8
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Do not erase sparse, compressed or encrypted files when FL2KB erasure is selected to prevent disk corruption.
- Fix Win32 Eraser builds to be truly Unicode builds.
- A few 64-bit fixes.
- Ensure that Eraser…
Eraser is a secure data removal tool for Windows. It completely removes sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.
- It works with any drive that works with Windows
- Secure drive erasure methods are supported out of the box
- Erases files, folders and their previously deleted counterparts
- Works with an extremely customizable Scheduler
- Recommended software to remove personal data by Consumer Reports Magazine
更新 : Eraser 更新
Did You Know?
Your first thought may be that when you 'delete' the file, the data is gone. Not quite, when you delete a file, the operating system does not really remove the file from the disk; it only removes the reference of the file from the file system table. The file remains on the disk until another file is created over it, and even after that, it might be possible to recover data by studying the magnetic fields on the disk platter surface.