旧版本 iTunes 11.0 (x64)
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8 x64
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
- To play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0-compatible video card is required.
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required.
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD; ATI Radeon HD 2400; Nvidia GeForce 8300 GS or better is required.
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater; 1280x800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
- Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You'll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library,…
iTunes is a digital media player, written by Apple Computer, for playing and organizing digital music and video files. Additionally, the program connects to the iTunes Music Store which allows users to purchase digital music files that can be played by iTunes.
The player has gained and maintained a reputation as being easy to use while still providing many features for obtaining, organizing, and playing music. iTunes is also the principal way to manage the music on Apple's popular iPod digital audio player. The program is freely downloadable and is also supplied with Mac OS X as well as Apple's iLife home-application suite.
- iTunes is a proprietary digital media player application, introduced by Apple Inc. On January 9, 2001, at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
- Allows the user to manage audio and video on a personal computer
- Purchase music and videos through its built-in music storeadvanced seeding rules
- Download free podcasts, back up songs onto a CD or DVD
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formatsonly uses one port for all the torrents
- A large selection of free internet radio stations to listen
- iTunes users may choose to view their music and video libraries in one of four ways: as a list, as a list with accompanying album artwork, in Cover Flow (a side-scrolling catalog of album artwork), or in Grid View.
- A user's iTunes Library can be shared over a local network
- ITunes 8 can currently read, write and convert between MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless.
- iTunes includes sound processing features such as equalization
- Video support
- The Genius feature, introduced in iTunes 8, automatically generates a playlist of 25, 50, 75, or 100 songs from the user's library that are similar to the selected song.
- iTunes can automatically synchronize its music and video library with an iPod or iPhone every time it is connected.
更新 : iTunes 更新
Did You Know?
With iTunes 10, you can rent HD TV episodes for just 99¢ each. Watch them on your Mac or PC, on-the-go with iPhone or iPod touch, or in your living room with the all new Apple TV.