旧版本 Miro 5.0
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- bz:9226 (all) dual audio files
- bz:11640 (all) Download Vimeo HD videos, if available
- bz:17399 (all) Miro needs a "currently playing" shortcut
- bz:17766 (all) device enhancements meta ticket …
Miro (previously known as Democracy Player and DTV) is an Internet television application developed by the Participatory Culture Foundation. It is supported on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and GNU/Linux. The program supports most known video files and offers sound and video, some in HD quality.
Miro can automatically download videos from RSS-based “channels”, manage them and play them. The application is designed to mesh with otherPCF products such as Video Bomb, a social tagging video website, and the Channel Channel, a TV guide for Internet television.
Miro integrates an RSS aggregator and podcatcher, a BitTorrent client (based on libtorrent), and a media player (VLC media player under Windows,QuickTime under Mac OS X, and Xine Media Player or GStreamer under GNU/Linux). Since 2.0, Miro supports the adding of website bookmarks under the “Sites” category; by default, ClearBits.net is preloaded in Miro as a bookmark.
Examples of supported video files are QuickTime, WMV, MPEG, AVI, XVID as a video player. It also supports RSS BitTorrent. When a new video is available, the program will notify and download if possible.
The Miro Video Converter, a separate free program, converts video formats.
- Miro will remember where you stopped watching a video and will start at that point when you play it again.
- Forget about the format wars. Miro can play MPEG, Quicktime, AVI, H.\264, Divx, Windows Media, Flash Video, and almost every other major video format.
- Set your Miro preferences to either play videos one after another (in the order they appear) or to play a video then stop. If you have Miro set to play videos one after another, you can always right-click on an individual video and have it play then stop.
- Keyboard shortcuts for all the key playback commands makes it easy to configure a remote control.
- A beautiful, completely redesigned interface makes using Miro easier than ever.
- Bring together your favorite videos into a playlist. You can drag them one by one or select a few and right-click to add to a playlist or odd create a new playlist that they will be added to.
- Running out of space? Miro can move your video collection to any location on your system, such as an external hard drive.
- Group your Feeds by topic by creating folders. Do the same for playlists.
- When you install Miro, you can search you computer to find all your video files and list them in your Miro Library.
- Miro will create a thumbnail for any video that doesn't have one.
- Miro can download individual BitTorrent files and torrents that are in feeds. When a video torrent is downloaded it will be in your channel and library ready to watch, just like any other video download.
- Miro now lets you watch any video in a separate window, so you can browse and download while you watch. You can play videos in a separate window individually or set a preference to always play videos in a separate window.
- Simply tell Miro to reserve a certain amount of space on your hard drive and it will stop downloading new videos when it reaches that limit.
- After you watch a video on a channel, it will stick around for a few days and then delete itself. You can choose to keep it permanently if you like and you can set the channel to save every video permanently.
- Easily pause and resume any individual download, all downloads in one channel, or all Miro downloads.
更新 : Miro 更新
Did You Know?
When two Miro's are on the same wifi network, they can stream and transfer music and videos to each other.