旧版本 Miro 5.0.4
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Miro 5.0.4 update which will fix youtube download issues and vimeo private videos.
Miro (previously known as Democracy Player and DTV) is an Internet television application developed by the Participatory Culture Foundation. It is supported on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and GNU/Linux. The program supports most known video files and offers sound and video, some in HD quality.
Miro can automatically download videos from RSS-based “channels”, manage them and play them. The application is designed to mesh with otherPCF products such as Video Bomb, a social tagging video website, and the Channel Channel, a TV guide for Internet television.
Miro integrates an RSS aggregator and podcatcher, a BitTorrent client (based on libtorrent), and a media player (VLC media player under Windows,QuickTime under Mac OS X, and Xine Media Player or GStreamer under GNU/Linux). Since 2.0, Miro supports the adding of website bookmarks under the “Sites” category; by default, ClearBits.net is preloaded in Miro as a bookmark.
Examples of supported video files are QuickTime, WMV, MPEG, AVI, XVID as a video player. It also supports RSS BitTorrent. When a new video is available, the program will notify and download if possible.
The Miro Video Converter, a separate free program, converts video formats.
- Miro will remember where you stopped watching a video and will start at that point when you play it again.
- Forget about the format wars. Miro can play MPEG, Quicktime, AVI, H.\264, Divx, Windows Media, Flash Video, and almost every other major video format.
- Set your Miro preferences to either play videos one after another (in the order they appear) or to play a video then stop. If you have Miro set to play videos one after another, you can always right-click on an individual video and have it play then stop.
- Keyboard shortcuts for all the key playback commands makes it easy to configure a remote control.
- A beautiful, completely redesigned interface makes using Miro easier than ever.
- Bring together your favorite videos into a playlist. You can drag them one by one or select a few and right-click to add to a playlist or odd create a new playlist that they will be added to.
- Running out of space? Miro can move your video collection to any location on your system, such as an external hard drive.
- Group your Feeds by topic by creating folders. Do the same for playlists.
- When you install Miro, you can search you computer to find all your video files and list them in your Miro Library.
- Miro will create a thumbnail for any video that doesn't have one.
- Miro can download individual BitTorrent files and torrents that are in feeds. When a video torrent is downloaded it will be in your channel and library ready to watch, just like any other video download.
- Miro now lets you watch any video in a separate window, so you can browse and download while you watch. You can play videos in a separate window individually or set a preference to always play videos in a separate window.
- Simply tell Miro to reserve a certain amount of space on your hard drive and it will stop downloading new videos when it reaches that limit.
- After you watch a video on a channel, it will stick around for a few days and then delete itself. You can choose to keep it permanently if you like and you can set the channel to save every video permanently.
- Easily pause and resume any individual download, all downloads in one channel, or all Miro downloads.
更新 : Miro 更新
Did You Know?
You can convert almost any video with Miro into mp4/h264.