旧版本 OpenOffice 1.1.5
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Pentium compatible PC, 64 MB RAM, 250 MB available hard disk space
- Change log not available
The openoffice project aims to compete with Microsoft Office and emulate its look and feel where suitable. It can also read and write most of the file formats found in Microsoft Office, and many other applications. The ability to read and write Microsoft Office documents is an essential feature of the suite for many users.
- Writer – a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc – a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress – the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw – lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base – lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
- Math – lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
更新 : Apache OpenOffice 更新
Did You Know?
OpenOffice is an open-source software application suite available for some computer operating systems. It is distributed as free toolkit and written using its own GUI toolkit. It supports the ISO/IEC standard OpenDocument Format (ODF) for data interchange as its default file format, as well as Microsoft Office formats among others. As of 2009, OpenOffice supports over 110 languages.