旧版本 OpenOffice 220.127.116.11
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Pentium-compatible PC
- 64-Mbytes RAM minimum
- 250-Mbytes hard disk space
- Change log not available
The openoffice project aims to compete with Microsoft Office and emulate its look and feel where suitable. It can also read and write most of the file formats found in Microsoft Office, and many other applications. The ability to read and write Microsoft Office documents is an essential feature of the suite for many users.
- Writer – a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc – a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress – the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw – lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base – lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
- Math – lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
更新 : Apache OpenOffice 更新
Did You Know?
In future versions of Open office, the user interface will receive incremental improvements beginning with Impress, the presentation application. New features in version 3.3 should include an updated print form, a FindBar in Writer and Base being upgraded to hsqldb 2.0 from version 1.8.