旧版本 Scribus 1.4.3 (x64)
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8 x64
- 0011485: [Graphics / Image Frames] Popup windows misbehave in Unity (jghali) - resolved.
- 0011388: [Graphics / Image Frames] Unselected frame outline no longer visible after upgrade to 1.4.2 (jghali) - resolved.
- 0011675: [Documentation]…
Scribus is a desktop publishing (DTP) application, released under the GNU General Public License as free software. It is known for its broad set of page layout features, comparable to leading non-free applications such as Adobe PageMaker, PagePlus, QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign.
Scribus is designed for flexible layout and typesetting and the ability to prepare files for professional quality image setting equipment. It can also create animated and interactive PDF presentations and forms. Example uses include writing small newspapers, brochures, newsletters, posters and books.
Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as color separations, CMYK and Spot Color support, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation.
- Scribus supports most major image formats including scalable vector graphics (SVG). Professional type/image setting features include CMYK colors and ICC color management.
- It has a built-in scripting engine using Python.
- It is available in more than 24 languages.
更新 : Scribus 更新
Did You Know?
Scribus has a built-in scripting engine using Python