版本历史 Skype 220.127.116.11 (Beta)
- Group screen sharing
- Video calls to Facebook users
- Push to Talk
- Facebook contacts logic updates
- Lot of bug fixes
Here is additional change log provided from Skype Team
- Group screen sharing is a neat feature for everyone who needs to organize meetings for remote parties. It is now possible to conveniently share the your entire screen or a single application window to the other participants on the conference call whilst continuing to stream your own video as well.
- To start a screen sharing just choose the + menu during the call and select share my screen.
- Now you can make video calls with all of your friends on Facebook, no matter if they are already a Skype users or not yet.
- Having a video call with Facebook user is as simple as having one with Skype user, just select the person and click video call.
- We have introduced a Push to Talk feature in Skype. Many people who are playing multiplayer games have requested this from us.
- With this feature you can set a hotkey which will toggle microphone muting on Skype call.
- You can set the Push to Talk up on the hotkey's selection under tools > options > advanced > hotkeys.
- In addition we have made changes how the Facebook contacts are displayed out in your Skype contact list. They're now listed based on all the same logic as excisting Skype contacts are.
- We have devoted significant time to concentrate on bug fixing.