旧版本 Total Commander 8.50 (RC 2)
49 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Fixed: Refresh current dir with Ctrl+R didn't re-read shared folder status (32/64)
- Fixed: Crash loading certain comments via OLE2 (64)
- Fixed: Search duplicate files by size and content: Make sure the results are sorted by full…
Total Commander is a file manager for Windows, a program like Windows Explorer to copy, move or delete files. However, Total Commander can do much more than Explorer, e.g. pack and unpack files, access ftp servers, compare files by content, etc!
Total Commander Features
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Long filenames in Windows 95/98 and Windows NT (16 and 32-bit version)!
- Direct access to Network Neighbourhood
- Supports Drag & Drop with Explorer/the Desktop etc.
- Extended copying, moving, renaming and deleting of entire trees (Enables deleting "full" directories).
- Compare files by content.
- Synchronize directories (with subdirs), or a directory with a ZIP file.
- Built-in FTP client supports most public FTP servers, and some mainframes
- FTP and WWW proxies for FTP connections; new also SOCKS4+5.
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. The appropriate archiving program is automatically called. pkzip, arj, lha, rar, ace and uc2 are all supported.
- Built-in ZIP-compatible packer, supports long filenames!
更新 : Total Commander 更新
Did You Know?
One notable feature of Total Commander is that in addition to allowing access to Windows partitions, there is a plugin that allows users to access both EXT2/EXT3 and Reiser partitions on the same machine. Hence, for dual-boot machines with Windows and Linux, Total Commander allows access to files stored on the Linux partition while running Windows.