旧版本 WinMX 3.0
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- Fully redesigned interface
- Multi-source downloading
- Better bandwidth management features
- Greatly improved decentralized networking technologies
- Online forum for finding and posting OpenNap server addresses …
WinMX is a peer-to-peer file sharing program authored by Frontcode Technologies and running on Windows operating systems. WinMX began its life as an OpenNAP client capable of connecting to several servers simultaneously, although Frontcode later created a proprietary protocol, termed WinMX Peer Network Protocol (WPNP), which was used starting with WinMX 2 in May 2001. WPNP version 2 was phased out as WinMX 3.0 and its WPNP version 3 protocol came into existence. Frontcode operates several cache servers to aid WPNP network operation.
Downloads can be very fast for popular songs since the user can run a "Multi-Point download" that simultaneously downloads the same file in small pieces from several users.
- You can search for almost any file in WinMX.
- WinMX allows a person to host chatrooms with its built-in Chat function.
- It can still connect to many OpenNap servers.
更新 : WinMX 更新
Did You Know?
WinMX is a freeware peer-to-peer file sharing program authored by Frontcode Technologies that runs on Microsoft Windows operating systems, created in 2001. According to one study, it was the number one source for online music in 2005 with an estimated 2.1 million users. Frontcode itself abandoned development of WinMX in September 2005, but a community of developers brought the service back online within a few days by releasing patches or new host files.