Old Version of SnagIT 11.0.0
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later required
- .NET 4.0 or later required for video
- 2.4 GHz single core processor ~ Recommended: 2.4 GHz dual core for recording video
- 1 GB of RAM ~ Recommended: 2 GB or more for video
- 125 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Video capture on Windows 7 requires Windows 7 supported video and audio hardware
- Snagit add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook works with Office 2000, Office XP or later
- Snagit requires Active Accessibility 2.0 to capture links from web pages
- Improved video capture.
- Added MP4 support for video output.
- Added spell checking to callouts and text capture.
- Added Camtasia Studio output, Screencast.com output, and YouTube output to the default install.
Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen and share it with others to visually clarify difficult concepts, create clearer documentation, and give your presentations a professional, dynamic look.
SnagIt makes it easy to share your captures in print, by e-mail, by instant messenger, or on the Web. SnagIt's powerful built-in Editor lets you crop, resize, adjust color, add text and apply custom effects without ever opening another editing application. With SnagIt, capturing anything on your screen is one click away. At the same time, SnagIt is powerful enough to handle all of your custom capture needs.
- Capture exactly what you see on your screen - an image, an article, part of a Web page, or even the contents of a scrolling window.
- SnagIt's Editor gives you the power of Flash interactivity in an easy-to-use tool.
- Effortlessly embed Flash (.swf) videos into slides, and bring your presentations to life.
- Capture any part of any application that runs on your PC.
- SnagIt is powerful enough to handle all of your custom capture needs.
Updates : SnagIT Updates
Did You Know?
SnagIt's Editor gives you the power of Flash interactivity in an easy-to-use tool.