Old Version of VLC Player 2.0.7 (x64)
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Fix track selection for PowerPC machines.
- Fix audio decoding for WMA Pro, MPEG 4 ALS, APE, MLP and ADPCM-IMA4.
- Fix audio encoding for MP3 and AAC.
- Numerous translations updates and new Azerbaijani, Kirgyz, Oriya translations. …
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
If you want to play video or music files and not worry about format, VLC Media Player is the best application for the job. With so many media formats out there, VLC Media Player is a catch-all player that can handle anything.