Old Version of VLC Player 0.6.0
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Core Support:
- Channel Server support was removed (was deprecated)
- Input access:
- Fixed a big bug in ftp and http access that prevented many platforms (OSX most prominently) to view ftp and http streams.
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
The cone icon used in VLC is a reference to the traffic cones collected by Ecole Centrale's Networking Students' Association.