Old Version of ac3filter 0.3a
Legacy OS support
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- + Volume gain for central (voice) and surround channels.
- + Speaker configuration change support added. Only works when all intermediate filters support dynamic reconfiguring and only in stopped (not paused!) state.
AC3Filter is a populer audio filter. AC3Filter - it is DirectShow filter for AC3 decoding to play .AVI with AC3 audio tracks and MPEG2 (DVD). Distributed absolutely for free (FREEWARE, OpenSource).
- Full AC3 standard compliance.
- S/P DIF passthrough support.
- Decode MPEG2 PES streams.
- Multichannel output support.
- LFE support.
- Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) support.
- Overflow control and automatic gain control.
- Gain levels control.
- Bitstream information (channel format, bitrate, sample rate, coupling freq and maximun freq).
- Input/output levels.
- Matrix mixer with direct control of mixing matrix.
- Stereo to multichannel mixing.
- DolbySurround/ProLogic/ProLogicII downmixing.
- Delays for each channel.
Updates : ac3filter Updates
Did You Know?
AC3Filter can decode following audio formats: AC3 / DTS / MPEG Audio. Focused at flexible controls during playback: gains, mixer, stream information, levels and other.