Old Version of ac3filter 0.64b
Legacy OS support
43 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- Much of testing
- + Speaker configuation can be changed when playing
- (no more need to stop playback). Thanks to Gabest for ideas
- + Bass redirection option
- + 100Hz-7000Hz filter for Dolby Surround/ProLogic downmix …
AC3Filter is a populer audio filter. AC3Filter - it is DirectShow filter for AC3 decoding to play .AVI with AC3 audio tracks and MPEG2 (DVD). Distributed absolutely for free (FREEWARE, OpenSource).
- Full AC3 standard compliance.
- S/P DIF passthrough support.
- Decode MPEG2 PES streams.
- Multichannel output support.
- LFE support.
- Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) support.
- Overflow control and automatic gain control.
- Gain levels control.
- Bitstream information (channel format, bitrate, sample rate, coupling freq and maximun freq).
- Input/output levels.
- Matrix mixer with direct control of mixing matrix.
- Stereo to multichannel mixing.
- DolbySurround/ProLogic/ProLogicII downmixing.
- Delays for each channel.
Updates : ac3filter Updates
Did You Know?
AC3Filter is possible to upmix any audio source to 6 channels. Filter can do multi-channel and digital (SPDIF) output. It can encode any audio source to AC3 on-the-fly and send it over SPDIF to the receiver.