Version History of Adobe Reader 9.4.0
- 2699781: 9.3.4 introduced a bug that caused inter-document links to fail. When a link in a PDF pointed to a non-PDF format file such as .doc, .xls, etc., the target document did not open and an error appears: Error dialog- "Windows cannot find xxx. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.”
- 2680208: Acrobat crashes when form data is being served via a PHP application.
- 2663474: Adding text to a form field that spans two pages and scrolling to the top of the document cause Reader 9.3.3 to crash in Vista 32 bit systems.
- 2645653: References may not be displayed in a 3D CV5 file.
- 2630642: Paging through a PDF document sometimes causes an "invalid annotation object" error.
- 2630486: Large forms with many signatures sometimes result in long signature validation times.
- 2598943: Commenting review checkmarks sometimes disappear when you open same PDF in Reader or Acrobat even if you use the same Login name.
- 2579400: For non-post script printing on Windows, Reader sometimes prints garbled output from Adobe Central Pro 5.6 when a file is streamed to the web browser.
- 2569503: For shared reviews using a basic secured WebDav server, new login credentials are not saved and sent by the application to the server if the user already had an existing username and password.
- 2557035: XFA forms viewed in IE 7 sometimes cause a PDF viewer plugin crash.
- 2421120: When printing from Reader 9.1.3, the output is occasionally garbled or blocks of text have characters replaced by their subsequent letter; for example, S becomes T, etc.
- 2630618: The PDF viewing application crashes when deleting pages by deleting thumbnails from the thumbnails view for large documents.
- 2596701: (Fixed in 9.4) Reader polls the registry too often in Terminal Server environment.
- 2671663: (Fixed in 9.4, not an issue for 8.x) Reader MUI installation modifies Internet Explorer registry key permissions in a way which interferes with other applications that need to interact with Web events.