Old Version of Adobe Reader X 10.0.0
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Intel 1.3 GHz processor
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003; Windows XP Professional, Home Edition, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3; Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1
- 128MB of RAM (256MB recommended)
- 335MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 6.0 with Service Pack 1, or 7.0; Firefox 2.0 or 3.0
- Take advantage of the security of Protected Mode in Reader, which helps safeguard your computer software and data from…
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
Updates : Adobe Reader Updates
Did You Know?
The Adobe Acrobat Reader download is just an installer. This installer will lead to a much larger download that includes the Reader as well as the Yahoo! Toolbar and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition. These items will download, however, upon installation you can opt-out of them.