Old Version of Audacity 2.0.0
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Fixed playback speed and synchronization problems when dragging clips or tracks between tracks having different sample rates.
- (Windows) Removed a crash risk where shortcuts could be used to record or…
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
- Record live audio.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
- Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Add new effects with LADSPA plugins.
Updates : Audacity Updates
Did You Know?
it was created by Dominic Mazzoni while he was a graduate student at Carnegie Mellon University. Mazzoni now works at Google, but is still the main developer and maintainer of Audacity, with help from many others around the world.