Version History of AVG Free Edition 2014 2014.4569 (x64)
- Fixed issue with high CPU usage and memory consumption while gathering crash diagnostics.
- If binary changes occur in a file covered by a defined rule, AVG Firewall treats the application as unknown and asks you for decision on how to treat such file.
- AVG File Shredder is now supported on extended number of hardware disks.
- Fixed possible deadlock in AVG TDI driver.
- Improved detection methods for malware outbreaks.
- Improved removing capabilities for certain type of malware.
- Redesign and memory optimization of on-access components.
- Improved detection methods and lowering the possible false positive rate in Online Shield.