Version History of CCleaner 3.0
- A new 64-bit native EXE designed specifically for 64-bit systems.
- A new Drive Wiper tool screen under the Tools section, which allows users to securely erase the contents or free space on a specified drive.
- Improved support for Internet Explorer 9 and the Google Chrome browsers.
- We have also added improved cleaning support for HTML5 database storage, allowing CCleaner to effectively manage the next generation of web applications.
- Additional cleaning support for Microsoft Silverlight Isolated Storage.
- We've added three new environment variables (%SystemDirectory%, %SystemDirectory32%, and %SystemDirectory64%).
- New application icon.
- New Intelligent cookie keeping feature.
- and more...