Old Version of Cyberduck
Legacy OS support
Cyberduck is an open source FTP and SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs, and Amazon S3 client for Mac OS X and Windows (as of version 4.0) licensed under the GPL. Cyberduck is written in the Java language and using the Cocoa user interface framework. It supportsFTP/TLS (FTP secured over SSL/TLS), using AUTH TLS as well as directory synchronization. The user interacts with the Cocoa application's GUI, including file transfer by drag and drop, and notifications via Growl. In addition, it is also able to open some files in external text editors.
Cyberduck includes a bookmark manager and supports the Mac OS X Keychain and Bonjour networking. It supports multiple languages including English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Danish, Polish, Indonesian, Catalan, Welsh, Thai, Turkish, and Hebrew.
- To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Edit any text or binary file on the server in your preferred application.
- Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations. Connect to any server using FTP, SFTP or WebDAV and configure it as the origin of a new Amazon CloudFront CDN distribution.
- Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service like your harddisk. Supporting the latest and greatest additions to the S3 storage options. Define website endpoints, logging options, storage class and geographical location of your content.
- Convert uploads to Google Docs format and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for image uploads. Define access control lists to share documents with other users using Google login credentials.
- Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field.
- Browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance. Works with any character encoding for the correct display of Umlaute, Japanese and Chinese.
- Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files using a regular expression. Resume both interrupted download and uploads. Recursively transfer directories.
- Reads your proxy configuration from network settings. Encrypts passwords limiting access to your account.
Updates : Cyberduck Updates
Did You Know?
One of the major feature of Cyberduck is the ability to connect to Amazon S3.