Alte Version von Adobe Reader 5.05
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 3.5
- Windows 2000 x64
- 32 MB of RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 115 MB of available hard-disk space
- Additional 70 MB of hard-disk space for Asian fonts (optional)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 4.0.1 or later required for Windows NT users
- Change log not available
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
Updates : Adobe Reader Updates
Did You Know?
Review documents using familiar commenting tools such as sticky notes, highlighting, lines, shapes, and stamps (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)