Version Historie vonAudacity 1.3.5
Recording / Playback
- Several bugs fixed so that latency correction should be better, and more devices work correctly.
- Problems with invalid sample rates under Linux should be much rarer.
- Newer version of Portaudio library.
- New feature to record onto the end of an existing track (hold Shift while clicking Record).
Import / Export
- Updated versions of Libogg, Libvorbis, Libflac, Libsndfile and Twolame libraries.
- Handling of unsupported file formats more informative.
- Handling of file names with slashes on OS X improved.
- New dialog allows replacement of illegal file name characters on all platforms.
- Improved scaling and layout for rulers and VU meters.
- Envelope fixes/improvements including full control of undo/redo.
- New keyboard shortcuts and improved menu navigation.
- More intuitive tab arrangement.
- New options for mute/solo and Metadata Editor behavior.
- Language can now be changed without restart.
- Expanded Build Information tab.
- New Vocal Remover plug-in, improvements for Generate effects.
- Fixes when building Audacity with libraries disabled.
- Improvements to make Mac and Solaris builds easier.
- Full fix for issue CVE-2007-6061 on systems where temporary directories can be changed by other users (thanks to Michael Schwendt).
- Updated translations for many locales.
- Several stability improvements.