Alte Version von Dropbox 2.5.46
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Updated images in the installer (check them out!)
- Fix an issue where Dropbox would fail to start on OSX 10.4
- Fix an issue where Dropbox could enter a restarting loop in certain situations
- Fix an issue where Dropbox…
Screenshots sind für diese Software nicht verfügbar
Dropbox is a Web-based file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that uses networked storage to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization. It was founded in 2007 by MIT graduates Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi as a Y Combinator startup.
There are both free and paid services, each with varying options. Dropbox offers a relatively large number of user clients across a variety of desktop and mobile operating systems. There are a number of versions across many operating systems, including versions for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (official and unofficial), as well as versions for mobile devices, such as Android, iPhone, iPad, WebOS, and BlackBerry, and a web-based client for when no local client is installed. Dropbox uses the freemium financial model and its free service provides up to 18 GB of free online storage (2 GB + 512 MB per referral).
- Your files are always available from the Dropbox website.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
- Manually set bandwidth limits -- Dropbox won't hog your connection.
- Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. It'll be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
- Create photo galleries viewable by anyone you choose.
- Send a link to any file in your Dropbox using your Public folder.
- Dropbox keeps a one-month history of your work.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.
Updates : Dropbox Updates
Did You Know?
Dropbox officially launched at 2008's TechCrunch50, an annual technology conference.