Version Historie vonMySQL Server 5.5.14
Functionality added or changed:
- CMake configuration support on Linux now provides a boolean ENABLE_GCOV option to control whether to include support for gcov. (Bug #12549572)
- InnoDB now permits concurrent reads while creating a secondary index. (Bug #11853126)
- See also Bug #11751388, Bug #11784056, Bug #11815600.
- Client programs now display more information for SSL errors to aid in diagnosis and debugging of connection problems. (Bug #21287, Bug #11745920)
- In the audit plugin interface, the event_class member was removed from the mysql_event_general structure and the calling sequence for the notification function changed. Originally, the second argument was a pointer to the event structure. The function now receives this information as two arguments: an event class number and a pointer to the event. Corresponding to these changes, MYSQL_AUDIT_INTERFACE_VERSION was increased to0x0300.
- The plugin_audit.h header file, and the NULL_AUDIT example plugin in the plugin/audit_null directory have been modified per these changes. See Section 22.214.171.124, “Writing Audit Plugins”.
- Replication: A mistake in thread cleanup could cause a replication master to crash. (Bug #12578441)
- Replication: When using row-based replication and attribute promotion or demotion (see Section 126.96.36.199.2, “Replication of Columns Having Different Data Types”), memory allocated internally for conversion of BLOBcolumns was not freed afterwards. (Bug #12558519)
- Adding support for Windows authentication to libmysql introduced a link dependency on the system Secur32 library. The Microsoft Visual C++ link information was modified to pull in this library automatically. (Bug #12612143)
- In some cases, memory allocated for Query_tables_list::sroutines() was not freed properly. (Bug #12429877)
- After the fix for Bug#11889186, MAKEDATE() arguments with a year part greater than 9999 raised an assertion. (Bug #12403504)
- An assertion could be raised due to a missing NULL value check inItem_func_round::fix_length_and_dec(). (Bug #12392636)
- An assertion could be raised during two-phase commits if the binary log was used as the transaction coordinator log. (Bug #12346411)
- A problem introduced in 5.5.11 caused very old (MySQL 4.0) clients to be unable to connect to the server. (Bug #61222, Bug #12563279)
- Using CREATE EVENT IF NOT EXISTS for an event that already existed and was enabled caused multiple instances of the event to run. (Bug #61005, Bug #12546938)
- An embedded client would abort rather than issue an error message if it issued a TEE command (\T file_name) and the directory containing the file did not exist. This occurred because the wrong error handler was called. (Bug #57491, Bug #11764633)
- On some platforms, the Incorrect value: xxx for column yyy at row zzz error produced by LOAD DATA INFILE could have an incorrect value of zzz. (Bug #46895, Bug #11755168)
- An attempt to install nonexistent files during installation was corrected. (Bug #43247, Bug #11752142)
- On FreeBSD 64-built builds of the embedded server, exceptions were not prevented from propagating into the embedded application. (Bug #38965, Bug #11749418)